Hello loves :)
Photos that are all late summeryyy & kindof make me sad that summer is over ...
Velvet 2010 aug
I may not be totally with it/around as I'm going on new meds which are all woah , but I will try my bestest ;) but yes, pre warning for you all (*resists singing Meds-Placebo*)
I had reiki today & chakra testing which was fascinating , like ..wowww
I have so many potential exciting things to show you , eeeeeee so much prettyness
Might show you some of my vaguely arty stuff , as I said I would a million years ago and never did ;)
I've been watching loads of globe trekker recently ( one of the only travelling shows that isn't up itself) & it's made me desperate to travel, where shall I go when I'm better? answers on a postcard yes? ;)
So much love to you all, seriously your emails this week have been awesome, especially le people who email on more than one occasion , I actually look out for you in my inbox now ;)
I so want this. Like.. I would die for a dress like this...and that Headpiece! Please..for my birthday yes?
I wish I was as beautiful as this girl , god she's like a painting. Ahh <3
Okay so, more things to brighten up the week ahead :) or make your own up and send me emails or pictures of your mini adventures
1. Find a new band, song, or playlist you like Eet I made you all one ;) it's pretty chilled...yeah go listen
2. Write a Letter - Everyone likes post, be sure to include glitter/sparkles ;) God I love post.
3. Paint with LEAVES. Go to the park, gather up some leaves and cover them in poster paint and do leaf paintings, kinda like finger painting but funnerer as you get to peeeel them off
4. Make Hot Chocolate - After you've gone to the park to get leaves, warm yourself up with a reaaalllly over the top hot chocolate - I'm talking cream, marshmallows (get veggie ones! eww geletine) a flake AND rainbow sprinkles ;) Here's some recipes for all different types http://coffeetea.about.com/od/chocolate/tp/tophotchocolate.htm
5. Volunteer , put your name down for working at a soup kitchen, Animal Shelter (they always need dog walkers!) Maybe even Samaritans phone lines, or a charity you already know & love , volunteer.org or doit.org (can't remember) are pretty good ones for the Uk :)
6. Get to know your neighbours - Maybe even by taking them round the hot chocolate you just made ;) have a chat, a lot of elderly people don't have much company, and I'm sure they'd really love it if you did so
7. Roll down hills! Maybe while you're out getting leaves to paint with, you could roll down a hill..you know, like you do when you're a kid? I think they call it logs.. but I have no idea
I love you all :) Have AMAZING weeks yes? Yes. Chlaybayyy x
Eeep can you imagine having hair that long? Woahh<3 I want long but not crazyy hulah girl long ;)
I have the yummiest cake ever, coffee & white chocolate nomnom Gluten free , Dairy Free , Sugar Free..Blah Blah.. Life free hehe
I wanna buy so much right now, japa malas, fairy stuff, crystals, lush, pretty stuff I'm not even interested in LFW , apparently lime green is in...how do you wear it? You don't. Just... No.
Hey loves , hope you're all okay :) & still liking le posts, can't really tell as comments AND hit counter have fucked up ;) but I'll just post away, this is like my own little dreamy escape
Today has been super busyyy in a weird wayyy , need to focus more & be good & rest ;) but too many things to think about hehe
Thought you might like these photosss , pretty hair ones mainlyy
I have a lovely skincare related post coming up :) & Lots of ideas for postss when I'm well enough, photo taking timee :)
Cannot believe it's the end of september! Eugh, this year, has gone so fast ...
Anyways, feel free to email me any post/video requests or comments , firstname.lastname@example.org
So much love to you all :) big hugsss and cupcakes
Eeep :) Today has been a crazily strange day with lots of coincidences /LOA type things :) which is nice to see on the second day of my experiment
We're baking cake tomorrow :) :) Well I am not, but we areee eeep :)
Tomorrow may also be a photo taking day, not of me, but of things I have promised etc
This weeks been pretty crazy, but positive at the same time , yay for that , I hope your weeks have been less of a whirlwind than mine hehe
Oh I have so so many new pretty things I'm going to have to show you, I've been given so many lovely things by friends and family & I may have had the odd spending spreeee ;')shhh though it's a secret;)
So, between the photos , I'm going to name just some of the simple things you could do this week to make your week way more awesome , it's the little things that count right?
Stop for tea
Set up your nicest teapot, mug, tea cup etc, with friends might be nice too, lay it out all over your kitchen table, and have your favourite tea, in your favourite cup , with your favourite friends
Meditate as soon as you awake
Sometimes, when I wake up, before I do anything, I like to lay in bed for 5 minutes , possibly with crystals on my chakras and meditate or do a visualization , visualize how you want your day to be , take all your troubles , put them in a bubble, and send them up into the sky
Get into Nature: Take the scenic route to work, go to the park in your lunch break, go to the woods after college, or even just buy flowers for your room, nature is there to make us peaceful
Buy a pack of balloons, or if you're wanting more, get helium ones, throw them around, breathe in the helium , make funny voices, all hilarious , and even more so when friends record it ;)
Paint your nails :)
Painting your nails in a happy colour will always brighten your day
Hug someone you've been meaning to, ask someone if they are okay if they look lost at the station, hold your girlfriends hand, tell someone how much you love them, it will make them smile, and you'll feel good too :)
Dance around in your underwear, or with your best friend, put on some james brown, and get up off of that thing , and dance til you feel better ; ) ( sorry , couldn't resist )
Smile! & be thankful :)
Smiling even if you're not super happy, and thinking of reasons to be happy, will usually make you feel like smiling :) Also, be thankful for everything you have, maybe even write a list , I did yesterday,and had two crammed pages of things , even if you haven't got that job you want, or that car, you will have things to be thankful for, no matter how small.
Tell me what makes your week special :) email@example.com